Serving your friends and neighbors for more than 20 years!
Drs. Barry Rosenberg, Jeff Theis, Daenya Edwards, and Laura Posada are not just your neighborhood orthodontists, they are also part of your community. At Rosenberg Orthodontics, we strive to provide you and your family the highest quality of care and convenient service possible.
Our orthodontic treatments include traditional metal or clear braces as well as Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen® clear aligners, lingual braces, and Insignia™ custom brackets. Our range of services helps ensure you get treatment personalized to your specific needs.
Experience the difference!
- We are well known in the community as a professional, efficient, and friendly practice. We are the largest practice in the area, but we treat each patient like part of our own family.
- In 2008, Dr. Rosenberg was on the cover of Connecticut Magazine as the “Top Orthodontist” in Connecticut, as recognized by dentists around the state!
- In our waiting room, we have TV and video games, wireless Internet, and computers for patients to use while waiting for their appointments. We also have wireless video games at every operatory chair for your enjoyment. We have contests going all year round with great prizes, and even offer freshly baked cookies and freshly brewed coffee for the patients in the waiting room! Being at the orthodontist’s office will be a trip to look forward to!
- We take pride in always putting our patients first. Our warm and friendly staff provide excellent and caring service. We love getting to know our patients and helping to build our community one smile at a time!
- Dr. Rosenberg is highly respected within the orthodontic field, and gives continuing education classes to dentists and hygienists on Invisalign. Rosenberg Orthodontics hosts the educational facilities for training orthodontic assistants (GHOATA), and for preparing dental assistants for the dental radiology examination (DART Prep).
- We are involved in our community! For more than 20 years, we have hosted frequent events that involve our patients in raising money for local charities. We provide the vehicle and venue for a large number of patients and families to have fun while being involved in family activities such as ice skating, going to baseball games, or having fun at an indoor playscape.
We are open six days a week, including Saturdays. We always have a doctor on call for emergencies, and are willing to stay late to accommodate a patient’s schedule. The comfort of you and your family is our highest priority!
We actively give back to our community!
Just some of the charities we are involved with:
Avon High School Booster Club
Avon Soccer Club
Beth El Temple of West Hartford
Canton Booster Club
Canton Community of Concern
Canton Dollars for Scholars
Canton Emergency Fuel Bank
Canton Lions Club
Canton Youth Basketball Association
Capitol Region Education Council
Conard High School
Congregation Kol Haverim
Connecticut Concert Ballet
Clothes Make the Man
Corpus Christi Athletic Association
Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – CT Chapter
Dancers Responding to AIDS
Field of Dreams
Girl Scout Troop 547 of Newington
God’s Love We Deliver
Greater Hartford Hebrew Academy
Greater Hartford Jewish Community Center
Hall High School Class of 2006
Hartford’s Camp Courant
Highcrest Elementary School
House of Bread – Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
Jewish Federation of Greater Hartford
Muscular Dystrophy Association
Newington High School
Newington Youth Lacrosse
Ovarian Cancer Research
People to People Ambassador Program
Rocky Hill Band Backers
Rocky Hill Football Club
Rocky Hill High School Yearbook
Rocky Hill Junior Women’s Club
Rocky Hill Little League
Sam Collins Day
Silas Deane Middle School
Soccer Club of Newington
Solomon Schechter Day School
St. John’s Church of West Hartford
St. John’s Outreach Committee
The Bridge Family Center
The Foundation for West Hartford Public Schools
The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
The Portuguese Foundation, Inc.
Time for Life
UCONN Foundation, Inc.
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
Victims of Hurricane Ike
Victims of Hurricane Katrina
West Hartford Police Officers’ Association
West Hartford Women’s Soccer Club
Yachad the Greater Hartford